Random Comic
bite

bite

Discussion (15)¬

1. Garrett says:

2. JohnnieCanuck says:

His texture does change to that of mucilage as He dissolves on your tongue, if that’s any consolation.

3. AngryHuman says:

I have experience with the whole Communion ritual, and although Jesus tastes pretty dry and bland, his blood is pretty intoxicating.

4. Idid says:

Heehee, Catholic here…there -was- this one time at this one church where Jesus was chewey and was kind of sweet. He was delicious.

5. Stephen says:

When I was a catholic jesus always used to stick to the roof of my mouth.

6. Edna says:

lols. My church has gluten and dairy and yeast free jesus. its gross.

7. itaibn says:

“I would just like to point out that Jesus doesn’t taste so good, and his texture is cardboard-like. I would want my diety to have better taste.”

8. Marie says:

I’ve always thought that he tasted kinda like special k.

9. Jenny says:

There was this one time Jesus tasted Salty…

10. Ben says:

This is the one place where the Flying Spaghetti Monster has the advantage (provided that he isn’t raw).

11. […] Tirinha original publicada em 9 de junho de 2006 A última fala de Jesus nesta tirinha, “me morda”, é uma tradução literal da expressão “bite me”, uma gíria bastante comum com um significado parecido com “não enche” ou “cai fora”. […]

12. Max says:

All Jesus is yeast-free… it’s UNLEAVENED.
    And yeah, He always sticks to the roof of my mouth too.

13. James Anderson says:

For the record, the whole “eating of the body and blood of Jesus” thing started as a way to convert canniblistic tribes to Christianity

…..same with Christmas while am I at it. Think about it. Jesus was born in the middle east. During december, in the middle east, in a fuckin manger, the baby jesus woulda froze to death… but w/e thats 2000 years of story telling for ya

14. Flavus says:

December 25th is also the birthday of Mitra, son of Ahura Mazda (the Wise Lord in Avestan) born to the virgin Anahita, living as a celibate preacher for 64 years (Jesus, tragically only lived to be ’bout 33 years old), getting twelve apostles, and then dying for the sins of Humanity (but he’s a Sacrificial Bull, not just some pussy-assed lamb!). Also, 12/25 is the winter solstice (birthday of the sun).

Comment¬

NOTE: This comments section is provided as a safe place for readers of J&M to talk, to exchange jokes and ideas, to engage in profound philosophical discussion, and to ridicule the sincerely held beliefs of millions. As such, comments of a racist, sexist or homophobic nature will not be tolerated.

If you are posting for the first time, or you change your username and/or email, your comment will be held in moderation until approval. When your first comment is approved, subsequent comments will be published automatically.