Random Comic
sugar

sugar

└ Tags:

Discussion (19)¬

1. JohnnieCanuck says:

The analogy I’m thinking of is a balloon. Things like, what maintains it is nothing but hot air or all it takes is one sharp fact or piece of evidence.

2. Trevor says:

Thus the core of all religions is a bunch of psychos? Seems reasonable to me…

I’m hungry.

3. Mags says:

Natch! Why am I surprised it’s so easy? Religion is a method of social control, therefore control is the key and control freaks are a bunch of psychos… and the police….. and the licensing laws….. and teachers and parents and children and on and on and on. Whoops, what was the question?

4. prozacville says:

5. JayBee says:

Yummy! Donuts…

6. r00db00y says:

Yep Johnnie, that’s right. Coz all the truth and evidence against religion really has made so many believers faulter.
    A sharp fact may attack the basis of religion, but it’s unlikely to stop the believers. And that’s a fact! :-D

7. TB says:

dude… Why a donut? bagels don’t have holes in them?

8. tie says:

I knew it all along, donuts are bad for you.

9. Rich says:

r00db00y, what “truth” is there against religion?

10. Pete Knight says:

Sorry but I don’t believe in donuts !!

11. Uncle Roger says:

“Maybe the purveyors of donuts ARE the suicide bombers. Killing us all with their fatty shite, just a little bit slower than explosives.”

Killing me softly, with sprinkles…

(http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Killing_Me_Softly_with_His_Song)

12. Jeremy says:

“dude… Why a donut? bagels don’t have holes in them?”

Bagels won’t give you a heart attack. Also, more countries in the world have donuts. Some people I’ve met have never seen a bagel.

13. King Strongbeard says:

Christ Died for our Dunkin’ Donuts (see the link)

14. Tim says:

I was once told plainly that ‘God is at the centre of all things’.
    I replied that I’d always wondered why people cut the middle out of donuts.

I was also told by the same person that ‘God was in every particle of the universe’.
    I replied that she write to the CERN super-collidor and ask them to, upon their discovery of it, rename the Higgs Boson as ‘The Lord Your God’ particle. I told her it was the only chance of validating her claim.

15. Teralek says:

This one is f****** brilliant!

16. Acolyte of Sagan says:

**test**

17. HaggisForBrains says:

**fail**

18. Cephas Atheos says:

Mmmmmm…donuts!

Comment¬

NOTE: This comments section is provided as a safe place for readers of J&M to talk, to exchange jokes and ideas, to engage in profound philosophical discussion, and to ridicule the sincerely held beliefs of millions. As such, comments of a racist, sexist or homophobic nature will not be tolerated.

If you are posting for the first time, or you change your username and/or email, your comment will be held in moderation until approval. When your first comment is approved, subsequent comments will be published automatically.